On this episode we’ll discuss if startups should be going to events, and if they go, how to take advantage of them. And to end, Some books that we think are interesting
Example of events:
- Incubator/Accelerator events
- it’s easy to get caught in the event circus.
- Considering the time of going to the event VS time focused on the company or personal life
- be very selective about what events you choose to attend and the reasons therefore
- avoid generic startup events and rather focus on deep topics.