On this episode we’ll discuss if startups are too focused now on tech rather than on business, if they should have a mobile app or website and finally about some tips.
– Are startups too focused on tech rather than on business
○ Using the bleeding edge tool or architecture VS doing the right thing
○ Do tools shape business ? Do we always need API’s?
○ Selling / Using tech rather than having a business model
○ Can’t pivot because of tech being used (personal experience android vs iphone)
– Mobile apps vs Websites to start with
○ This comes from the previous point, will picking up shape the business outcome?
○ Dedicated VS Generic, Slow VS Fast, Complete VS Standard
- Great tips from Sam Altman, from the famous Y Combinator. It’s like a step by step for startups http://playbook.samaltman.com/
- Startup School – Y Combinator – Check 2016 and 2017 Videos https://www.startupschool.org/
- Trends to avoid while creating a startup. Are they really negative trends? http://www.fast.ai/2018/01/08/startups/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS